Friday, October 23, 2009

Papers from BYU

With Geocities being shut down in a few days, I thought I'd transfer a few items over here to my blog. I already created one for my Forty Years Among the Indians site (here: http://fortyyearsamongtheindians.blogspot.com/

Here on my own blog, I'm just going to bring over some of the papers I wrote at BYU. Why did I put them on a website? Well, back in those times (about 1998-2001), I didn't have a personal computer, and I wanted to put them somewhere for easy storage/retrieval. And it has been personally useful. I'll refrain from posting a few of them that would be of limited interest to the general public or that have quality issues, but a couple of them, such as "The Fertile Field" and "Martyrs in the Cause of the Lord," are actually pretty good, in my opinion, anyway.

So, this post is just an introduction/explanation for that which is to follow. Except that posts are generally displayed in reverse chronological order. I'm sure the reader will manage.

No comments: